Aldridge Vehicles Make Financing Easy And Affordable!
Fill out the below enquiry form stating which vehicle you are interested in and we will send you an on-line application link to complete in the comfort of your own home.
Alternatively we can contact you and talk you through the application process over the phone or make an appointment to discuss face to face.
Have Poor Credit?
If you have had trouble getting a used car elsewhere then give us a call to see if we can help, we have flexible finance deals to suit all budgets.
We offer the widest range of options in the Andover area for anyone who has had trouble getting finance for whatever reason.
Credit History Problems? - No Problem!
- Little or no credit history, CCJ's, Arrears, Defaults
- EU citizens, Self-employed
- In a debt management plan or have an IVA
- Refused elsewhere
How We Can Help:
- High acceptance rates - More likely to be good new
- No multiple credit searches - Increasing your chances
- Low repayments - Within your budget
- No Deposit - Making it affordable
- Convenient - Easy application, here or at home
- Speed - You'll be in your new car sooner
- 12 to 60 months to repay - Keeping cost's down
Call: 01264 364666 or use the below Enquiry Form and we will be in touch.
Aldridge Vehicle Services Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 657009. All finance is subject to status and income. Written quotation on request. We act as a credit broker, not a lender. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers.It is our intention to provide a high level of service at all times. However, if you have reason to make a complaint about our service you should contact. Mr. S Aldridge at Aldridge Vehicles, Masons Yard, Station Approach, Andover, Hants, SP10 3HN. If we are unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, you may be entitled to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Further information is available by calling the FOS on 0845 0801800 or at https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk